Friday, January 27, 2012

Praise!

So I asked prayer for a few things last week. Here are the prayer requests and praise updates...
Old prayer requests--If you want to pray for me:
1. Pray I'd get caught up on my reading.
2. Pray that I'd spend time EVERY day so that I don't have "catch up" to do.
3. Pray that God would speak to me like never before.
4. Pray that when God speaks, I will listen and obey.
I just wanted to check in real fast. I did get caught up on my reading last week and it wasn't as daunting of a task as I'd imagined. :) Thank you for praying. I have also (God willing) been faithful to spend time is His Word every "week day", but I'm struggling with the "week-end" days. I guess it's because our schedule is different on those days and the "routine" is off. I don't know, but I don't want to make excuses. I WANT to be in God's Word EVERY DAY...and that means faithful on weekends too. God has been speaking to me and so far I have been praying about how to obey. Please continue to pray for my faithfulness in reading EVERYDAY, that God will speak in a mighty way to me, that I will listen and obey. Thanks again for praying with me! It's encouraging to have you praying for me!!!
Have a good weekend everyone!
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home