Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!

So, what to know why? I got a Christmas present early! :) Gerrad and I haven't exchanged presents in a L.O.N.G. time, but this year we are! He presented mine the other night so that I would have time to "learn" before I really wanted to use it. Okay, wanna know what it was..is? A CANON REBEL! I've been asking for one for, um let's just say years! I finally have one! Thank you GERRAD!

I always said if I ever were to own such a thing I would learn how to use it...I mean, REALLY learn. Like as in learn how to be a professional (or at least somewhat of) photographer. So, now I'm on a mission...I have a hobby once again with my newest addition! Yes, it will be my baby for a while at least until I really learn it. :)

So friends of you out there with tips to share or wisdom to pass along...I'm all ears!!! I am looking to see if I can find some good blogs to follow with good photography tips too. Hopefully someday soon I can put my acquired skills to work as a small little side business...that would be a dream come true! :)

Well, everyone have a very Merry Christmas! And don't worry, if you happen to be at my family gatherings this year you WILL have my camera in your face...I'm learning, remember!? Have a good day everyone!

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Welcome to the club! Excellent Camera!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home