Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a while

I realize I haven't written in a L.O.N.G. time, but I've been busy... With what you ask? Summer, getting things prepared for the school year (that practically took every waking hour of summer), kids, still adjusting to my newest baby girl, God moving and directing in our family, and just general busyness.

God has been good to us this summer. He allowed LOTS of family time that was much needed. He enabled me to set up our new school system...the workbox system...which I have fallen in LOVE with!!! God has closed and opened so many doors for us this past few months. Life has not lacked excitement here in the James house!

We are settled into our school routine, I think Deja is finally sticking with the schedule she is on now, and I have been able to faithfully resume time in the Word and excersize! Things are good and I am thankful for all of it! Don't let me kid you, we still have MANY rough days and lots of discipline to walk through and growing to do, but God has sustained me through it. He has given me modes of discipline that are working and fruitful and each day I see fruit in my children...some small, some large, but fruit none the less.

I don't have anymore time for now, but hopefully I will be back in touch more often in the coming days. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home