Sunday, October 4, 2009

Remembering...

In April of 2008 I almost lost my life. By the grace of God He spared me. A product I used made me very ill. The problem is, the product didn't have the correct advertising...it said it was safe and wouldn't case this specific illness and upon using the product for the first time...I GOT THE ILLNESS it claimed was impossible. So,we are taking the company to court to make sure that they change their advertising so that no one else has to experience what I did.

That said, I am not looking forward to what I have to do a bit later today. UGG! I have to read the attorney's letter of demand to make sure it's all correct and make the changes I feel necessary. Daddy James has read it and says that I will have a hard time with it. NO! I don't want to relive that awful time!!! NO! I don't want to read it...but I must if we are going to continue to petition change from this company.

I am anticipating a hard day and I am praying that I can have the peace of God today as I go back and remember...

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. Don't read my review of them and giveaway coming up soon. Keep me posted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home