Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Influence Meet & Greet

First things first...my real name is Sarah James, wife, & mamma of 4 kids.

Things you should know about me:
1. I get a HUGE thrill out of getting organized (or organizing someone else)! I mean HUGE people...these are the things that could keep me up at night...thinking through organizing strategies!

2. I am a miracle walking. A few years ago, God spared my life. I'm a walking medical miracle. Doctor's saw the hand of God.  I am amazed when I think of it. (More to come on the blog soon...once I get my new "brand" up.)

3. I read your blogs, but I don't comment...ever really. So I'm really working on "getting my voice on". Ha! I'm just a bit timid about putting it out here online...I need help with this!

Things I'm looking forward to at Influence:
1. I'm SO VERY EXCITED to get a handle on blogging well and re-branding my voice online. I very much despise the look of my blog. I had it at prettied up, but I wasn't on it for a while and when I went back all the pretty was gone. Now, I can't get the ugly off to start anew. I have tons of ideas for getting my voice out, but looking forward to the encouragement to "JUST DO IT!" :)

2. I love meeting new people, so I am looking forward to meeting the blogger's I follow face to face and being encouraged in person by their spirit.

One thing I can't leave home without:
ACCESSORIES! :) I know, that wouldn't surprise my 'in real life' friends at all. Accessories are what pull the outfit together for me, so I don't leave home without them! Scarves, necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, belts, etc...the whole 9 yards of bling goes with me each time I leave the house!

8 Comments:

At September 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Christina said...

So nice to meet you...you're a girl after my own heart, organization makes me happy there is something about it that makes my heart skip a beat.

I can't wait to hear more about how God spared your life, I am sure it's an amazing story.

 
At September 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Erin James said...

How amazing that the Lord spared you life. You seem like such a gem and I'm excited to start reading your blog :) Even MORE excited to meet you in person soon!

xo.

 
At September 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I love organizing, too! It makes me happy! :)

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Trina said...

I chuckled reading how you can't "get the ugly off." This will be a great opportunity for us all to work on getting the ugly off of our online influences! :) Oh, and I also get a thrill from organizing. Okay, lately my thrill is getting rid of stuff so I don't have to organize it--but it's all the same to me :) Look forward to meeting you!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Annie said...

i love organizing too! i would love to hear the story of how God spared your life. i'm looking forward to meeting you!

 
At September 5, 2012 at 12:33 AM , Blogger The Pennington Point said...

So excited to meet other homeschool mammas at the conference! And yes, accessories are everything. Lisa~

 
At September 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Dorian Sibray said...

Love this! Love because I am a new barely blogger and I don't ever comment either, but I talk about blogs ALL THE TIME. So... I don't know why I don't? This is my community, so why am I not diving into it? This meet and greet is totally making me dive in head first. Can't wait to meet!

 
At September 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear your miracle story. Our God is amazing!

Excited to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home