Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thankfulness

I am just wanting to say that today I have sooooo much to be thankful for!

I am thankful for...God's saving grace, His Word to guide me, my husband, my four kids, health, my parents, my brother, friends, seeing my kids proclaim the Gospel because THEY love it, the calling to teach my kids at home, watching them learn new things, being able to nurse my baby, kisses from sweet little lips, the words "I love you!", smiles, sunshine, cooler days, the sounds from the wooded area we live in...God's creation, this house (we are so blessed by this house), God's provision for our finances, job security, children that repect and obey (well, for the most part...they are still sinners)...

I could go on and on and on, but my "time-limit" for writing today is up. Until next time, God bless you and may you find things in your own life to be thankful for!

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger frontporch said...

My husband, my kids, my dogs, Kurt's job, living in CO, chocolate!, sunshine, a completely sovereign God and the grace that he extends, provides, and personifies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home