Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Great Day

Today was altogether a good day...

I woke up BEFORE Gerrad headed off to work (this rarely happens...he is usually waking me with a kiss as he leaves). I sat at the breakfast table with Gerrad and all the kids and chatted about how our day was "supposed" to shape up. And as planned we started school right on time...right after breakfast (another great feat for the day...we usually start right after lunch-during naps-and it drags out ALL afternoon). We finished two days of school in one because things were running so well and all before 10a.m.!!! WooHoo!!! I was very excited and Denae even mentioned that she felt good about getting so much done. Then I relaxed and caught up on my time in the Word, emails, face book, and my time with Avery. Wow, it's already lunch time! We ate lunch and everyone napped AT THE SAME TIME (yet another great feat!)! During nap I caught up on some work and phone calls I enjoyed. :) Then, everyone was up again and we played and cleaned up to prepare for Gerrad to come home. I welcomed Gerrad in and he is fixing dinner for us (breakfast...I know, sounds like we are confused, but we enjoy breakfast for dinner) and I am relaxing, blogging, and masquing all at the same time! WOW!!! What a blessed day! A GREAT DAY FROM GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home